Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot and Fast BBQ book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot and Fast BBQ book!

Just bought a book called Hot and Fast BBQ on the WSM (Bill Gillespie). Gonna be trying some of these! It’s not earth shattering info. but I like the way he is very specific on how to set it up etc.. Anyone else pick this up yet? I’ve skimmed through most of it and will be trying several recipes. He has a similar one for grilling which I’ll probably be getting too. Kindle’s these days! These books speak to me as they utilize some of the best cookers, Weber’s.
    Last edited by Mark-B; January 2, 2022, 07:39 PM.

This is the first I heard of it. Please give an update when you try out some of the recipes.

Comment

Can’t have enough books. There’s nuggets at least in all of them. Cook on!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        Just double checked, I don't see no chicken nuggets in meatheads book?

Well, there ya have it. The next BBQ cook book by FireMan & ItsAllGoneToTheDogs, How to BBQ Chicken nuggets.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here