Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2017- HOT From The Pit! - Memphis Meat-Up Canceled, AR Shirts on Sale, Feed The Flame!, More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 2017- HOT From The Pit! - Memphis Meat-Up Canceled, AR Shirts on Sale, Feed The Flame!, More!

Link: http://conta.cc/2E6sp0z

Members & mods mentioned:

bushybro
    Max Good
    Pit Barrel Cooker Co.
    Spinaker
    Atalanta
    ribeyeguy
    Steve R.
    Powersmoke_80
    OneEyedJack
    HawkerXP
    HouseHomey
    fuzzydaddy
    Shifty
    Ernest
    Mudkat
    themastersmechanic
    gabulldog
    7over
    Hulagn1971
    ecowper
    PJBowmaster
    Ericm
    Skip
    Attjack
    ClarkD
    Steve B
    Troutman
    jlazar
    BourBonQ
    Psinderson
    Beefchop
    6th Borough BBQ
    allsid
    Polarbear777
    Henrik
    gijsveltman
    BBQCentralShow
    hogdog6
    phrogpilot73

I think this is one of the best ever! Feed the Flame is off the charts!!!

Comment

Rude boy was "On Fire!? 🔥 The flames and the food people are making are just crazy.

Comment

Great work! I really will miss the Memphis Meatup… there’s so many folks I’d love to meet in person!

Comment

Originally posted by kmhfive View Post
          Great work! I really will miss the Memphis Meatup… there’s so many folks I’d love to meet in person!
          Hopefully we can set up something else- a different place a different time, who knows.. Hopefully this coming year though.

Comment

• kmhfive
            kmhfive commented
            Editing a comment
            Here's hoping!

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm hoping too. Worst case, we'll just meet up informally. Would love to see y'all.

• Powersmoke_80
            Powersmoke_80 commented
            Editing a comment
            When we going to do a Michigan meet up?

I'm holding out hope that Memphis can happen. It really is a special place.

Comment

So the shirt selection was limited to Olive and XL. No other colors or options. I’m guessing that is the reason for the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
              So the shirt selection was limited to Olive and XL. No other colors or options. I’m guessing that is the reason for the sale.
              Or the result of the sale.

Comment

• Nate
                Nate commented
                Editing a comment
                Touché

Thanks Huskee for a fabulous job on Hot from the pit.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                You're very welcome, and thank you for the compliment & the thanks!

Huskee , as always, Hot From The Pit was wonderful and a great wrap up of 2017! Here's to hoping for some type of Meat-Up in 2018! Happy New Year!

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you sir!

Agree with Skip , nice compilation and finale for 2017 !!! Looking forward to more smoke in 2018 !!!

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Right on! Thank you

My first newsletter mention!😁

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Keep up the good work!

I just got back from a two day camping trip. First thing I looked for was Hot from the Pit! It didn't disappoint! Thanks Huskee ! Another great newsletter!

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                That's great, I'm glad you liked it!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here