Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2017 HOT From The Pit! - Turkey Photo Contest, CandySueQ's 3rd Place Win, CNN Hero Of The Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 2017 HOT From The Pit! - Turkey Photo Contest, CandySueQ's 3rd Place Win, CNN Hero Of The Year

Link: http://conta.cc/2zjDgkZ

Members/mods mentioned:

(Betsy)
    PBCDad
    Powersmoke_80
    ComfortablyNumb
    DWCowles
    GadjetGriller
    Henrik
    Hi, my name is Joe
    BourBonQ
    HouseHomey
    JCBBQ
    JTpellets
    RonB
    scottranda
    Steve B
    troymeister
    rgriffeath
    hoovarmin
    Spinaker
    CandySueQ

Dang, I made the newsletter. Woop woop!

As always, I'm blown away by the food fellow pit members cook. Great fun reading and ogling!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      that post you made was gorgeous, the food, the table, all of it!

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously awesome post!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much, friends!

Oh yeah! Loved the newsletter! Very cool I made it in!

Comment

Thanks Huskee The food pics are spectacular in here!

Comment

Nice work Huskee!! Glad I made the letter for "What not to cook" LOL. I am honored that I could help raise awareness.
        We had some incredible SUWYC posts this month! Really great stuff. It is always a treat to see what everyone is cooking up. But I feel like this past month was like a highlight reel. Almost everything, except for my Lutefisk, looked great!

Thanks for your hardwork on the Newsletter. It is always fun to read every month.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't need either. Danjohnston949

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker, Henrik It's an acquired Taste‼️ 🤗😇🤗 Dan

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay....so I am curious. Do you guys eat Lutefisk in Sweden these days? Henrik And I am with you on the Haggis. The Brits and their food................

Thanks for the nice words, Spinaker and others! I'm either slow, or a perfectionist, or a littla both. The newsletters take me a long time to put together even though it takes only 2 mins to scan through it. Scanning The Pit & finding pics & topics, saving pics, uploading pics, placing them in the template, sizing them, touching up, adding text boxes, saving Pit links and linking each text back to the appropriate post in The Pit...it's nothing quick to assemble let me tell ya. It makes me feel good to hear feedback like that!

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
          Powersmoke_80 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am glad to see you take great pride in your work to make this special and it shows! Thanks again,Dean

Wow that was kool! Never seen the news letter (I know sham on me!) so didn't really understand what was going on clicked on the link and started scrolling down when I saw A picture that looked familiar? I was like I have a shot like that....Wait That is my Shot lol Very nice made my Day Huskee! All the shots were wonderful well except for that FISH one???? (Just kidding Spinaker )

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha, I am with you.

Huskee Ditto for me too 👆👆👆what they said. In every issue I always see a pink or find a link to something I didn't see before. Especially in the SUWYAC. There always seems to be great food I missed. I appreciate "your" hard work. Funny how we never think some one has to connect all those dots to make it work.

Gracias!

Comment

I believe I must add further superlatives, on yer behalf, Huskee , fer alla th' hard work ya' do, both out front, like th' Newsletter, an' behind th' scenes!
          Jus' wanted ya' to know, it is appreciated, hereabouts...
          Thanks, amigo!

Comment

Thanks Huskee

Comment

Nice work, Huskee - thanks!

Comment

Thanks once again for a fun read Huskee ! The SUYWYC section is just a work of art by the members of the Pit! I really liked the show us your new grills/smokers section too!

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! I like to toss in fun new stuff if it's there.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here