Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2017 'Hot From The Pit'- The PitCast wants YOU! - The Great Weight Debate, more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2017 'Hot From The Pit'- The PitCast wants YOU! - The Great Weight Debate, more!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hftp.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	342162

June 2017 'Hot From The Pit'- The PitCast wants YOU! - 2 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners -The Great Weight Debate

Link: http://conta.cc/2ugrNjc

Members & mods mentioned:
    BBQCentralShow
    Spinaker
    tbob4
    Henrik
    DWCowles
    Mr. Bones
    tobinfisher
    Hogjaws
    kmhfive
    LakeviewBBQ
    Ernest
    FireMan
    JCBBQ
    Elgine
    troymeister
    fuzzydaddy
    theroc
    ebacklund
    WRXRob
    Mudkat
    HouseHomey
    RonB
    Lost in China

Man those ribs that weekend were good!!
    That being said, we had a crazy amount of people post some incredible food! What a great month of BBQ. Everything from brisket to ribs, shoulders, salmon, veggies, chicken, lamb chops, dutch oven cooking and even a few mishaps that just happen sometimes! But man, what a great month of BBQ.

Thanks to my fellow Pit members for putting together some killer Que for us to drool over!

Nice work and thanks for pulling all this together Husk!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you good sir! #laboroflove

I have no idea how you can keep track of everyone mentioned. Great job!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Just to state for the record, if your food posts in SUWYC don't get featured, don't feel bad! Everyone posted some awesome stuff and it's just not possible to showcase it all. The newsletter would be a mile long just like the thread itself! Please keep posting away and next month (and the one after, repeat) yours might make the highlight reel!

Y'all make it real hard on me to pick what to include because there's so much good content here to use!

Comment

Seriously, right. Oven ribs... delicious!

Comment

That's a jam-packed edition of Hot from the Pit! Great job Huskee !

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the positive feedback!

Yes, great newsletter! Keep it up man! Thanks.

Comment

I agree, most of the time I just throw away newsletters, becuase it's mostly spam, but I always read the AR newsletter from top to bottom. Top quality!

Comment

As always, an excellent newsletter and some really amazing food pictures! I am truly humbled to be amongst such great cooks! Thanks.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy the newsletter. Always good stuff!

Comment

Huskee I love be the newsletter and when I was out of commission it kept me going. Pit People rock and all of you can seriously throw down some killer, killer grub!!

well done sir.

Comment

Thank you Huskee and keep them coming!

Comment

Wow! Thanks everyone! It's good to know the newsletters are appreciated. I think it's a good way for those who can't/don't log in regularly to keep up with what's going on...but you never really know what others think. I appreciate the feedback. Hey, even if the feedback is negative you can always let me know, I won't cry. PM too if anyone has critiques they don't want public.

Comment

• EdF
                      EdF commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think the feedback is going to be negative. Nice issue!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here