Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a bit of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a bit of help

Dumb question, I'm sure, but I have not been able to solve it on my own.

When I was looking at the Yoder smokers, I really wanted to read a review of it here at Amazing Ribs. That's when I found out that I have no idea how to find the section where reviews are listed.

I know that plenty of equipment has been exhaustively reviewed. I just don't have any idea where to find it.

Here ya' go Big Easy
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...-buying-guides

It's over on the free side of the site.

Here's a link to the Yoder reviews https://amazingribs.com/equipment-re...r_target_id=83
    Last edited by Hulagn1971; June 22, 2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Here ya go, Big Easy https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...pellet-smokers This is on the free side.

Comment

Ratings, Reviews And Buying Guides —> Ratings & Reviews of Hundreds go Grills, Smokers, etc

This should get you there, there is search capability, including by brand:

Buying guides to hundreds of grills, smokers, thermometers, BBQ accessories and much more, all tested by our team of experts. Called “The most respected and comprehensive reviewers of grills and smokers in the world” by Forbes

Comment

Thank you very much. Ratings. I feel like a moron. I queried on "review."

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here