Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last SmokeFire post and moving on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok glitchy, here’s a pic. Smoke mode is the real deal on this thing. Reverse sear was a good 1.5 hours.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Goldenbear; February 24, 2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Good choice there

• Goldenbear
      Goldenbear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Troutman. I think I’m set for a while. 😊

With those vents you need a firebox on each end.

Comment

Wow, they probably don't know what to do with all the units that are being returned. Honestly, that might be why.

I would not touch it until the updates come out, I am sure Weber is going to TRY to make this right by offering updates and parts. So you might be able to have this rig work the way it is supposed to in the near future.

Even is you have to pay for new parts or something, you will still be way ahead. That is just what I would do anyway.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here