Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Weber...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Weber...

Click image for larger version

Name:	D9A04A89-845A-4E48-8AC8-408304AAE0A9.png
Views:	661
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	744753 Along with other propaganda, this popped up on my IG feed.
    The Weber Smoke Fire. O_o

Maybe their new pellet grill roll out?

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      What I was thinking as well.

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same...

Sure looks like a pellet grill. Has anyone made a propane-pellet hybrid?

Comment

Looks like a 2020 product. See their reply on a Facebook post that I’ve circled.

Name:	064FFB1B-4EBD-4365-907E-B47BAE27DB82.jpeg
Views:	587
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	744780

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure on the 2020 thing? Being it's almost 2020

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        2020? I haven't watched it since Hugh Downs retired.

My guess would be a pellet rig.

Comment

Remember the last time they released a big product:

1. AR got to test it before hand so they would have a writeup ready to publish as soon as Weber made the announcement ( Max Good and Meathead had to take blood oaths not to talk about)... which led to.....

2. The AR site crashing because so many people flooded it trying to read the new product review....

3. That everyone just knew was going to be a Pellet Cooker....

4. That when we finally realized what it was about 50%+ of the people immediately b!tched about the price...

5. And everyone that had been collectively waiting for a 26" Weber Performer was immediately disappointed realizing that the release of this product means they will probably never get a 26" Performer...

Yeah … I remember! I was there! I should have a shirt that says that I was there and survived the hype, release, crash, and frustration.

Probably is a Pellet Cooker though.... or maybe a new Genesis with a Sear Burner.... Maybe it is a rework on the Summit.... maybe it is a hybrid unit.... maybe I should start a poll

also I wonder if it is something David Parrish will be able to make a product for... or a product to compete against it.
        Last edited by Nate; September 17, 2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

It's a King Ranch XL WSM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
            It's a King Ranch XL WSM.
            I'm working on that now.

Name:	ReVhj_fX25XgsFIC1s3KRWijwJY0yOaVpK-cnWt75lBWSYuL7VThfOWkkNW_ziD4BI4zFLkPAwi71geeKvgnMfRpw_LB0GWlbzp0IwIIOyWzp1J4IGL-jkZLtj_kFCranatJNBrDlme_hde-HTW5Uqxy6RjQdFVrc1gayrLwghg742xs5_S397QEsJj5FP3flPXtJCOug_nNikBRm9QGQTFZPxvOsWoROLAi8BLvJCLK62nTgfTuknQhk8mudBg
Views:	600
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	744843

Comment

I agree that pellet seems the most logical likelihood for whatever this thing is.....pellets are popular right now. But weber has no real foray into that fuel source. they have nothing that uses an electrical connection, etc. is there anyway this is a low(ish) volume charcoal/chunk offset? can that even be a thing?

Comment

Maybe they’re just gonna spruce Click image for larger version

Name:	D2266B62-2A82-45E5-8F07-F8A646D69EB7.jpeg
Views:	600
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	745307 up this hack...

Comment

• xaugievike
                  xaugievike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  a yes. The WSSM....Weber Summit Smokey Mower. very under appreciated unit.

• CaptainMike
                  CaptainMike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now this is FUNNY!

I just found this Googling...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The pellet hopper must be in the back.

It’s official...gonna be a pellet cooker. Click image for larger version

Name:	8F5734CB-A2C9-48F1-9696-B9BA668F793E.png
Views:	586
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	747838

Comment

Dear Weber, I do grill/smoker reviews for AmazingRibs.com too. Although I'm pretty sure Max Good can beat me at arm wrestling so he'll probably get this one....

Comment

• Nate
                    Nate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think Max Good and Meathead should fess up and tell us if they are getting to or are going to get to test drive the new Weber product that is yet to be officially announced.

Yes. They said they will send Max one of the first ones off the line. I have discussed it with them and they swear it can sear a steak. We'll see.

Comment

• Nate
                    Nate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man some guys have all the luck! Can’t wait to read the review.

It's coming.

Comment

• Razor
                    Razor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not soon enough.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here