Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New name? Rec Tec to Recteq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New name? Rec Tec to Recteq

https://www.recteq.com/

What's up with the name change? New owners?

That’s odd. I am a Rec Tec (rec teq?) owner and am on their email update list. Nothing from them yet. Hmmmmm 🤔

Comment

Looks a lot like trade name infringement action. They've got a slightly cryptic vid on FB showcasing the new logo and a bunch of employees saying "We're still............." and a closing promise of announcement tomorrow.

Comment

Same - Same but different or not?

Comment

quebec is waaaaaaaaaaaay more hip than charlie

Comment

Go to You Tube where Ray Carnes explains the name change. It just came out a few days ago.

Comment

Looks like there was a trademark infringement claim against Rec-Tec brought by Thermal Engineering Corporation. https://ttabcenter.com/ttabcase/ther...ndustries-llc/

As Rec-Tec fan, I'll have to watch the video from RecTeq explaining the change. Thanks for calling it out, @RAGBBQ.

Comment

We've changed this channel's name to "recteq" based on their name change. I've added "(Formerly REC-TEC)" to the channel name so that searches for REC TEC still get a result.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis