Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rec Tec Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rec Tec Tomorrow

Rec Tec apparently will introduce some new products tomorrow...
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Interesting. They are certainly amping up the hype.

Comment

What could it be?!?!

Comment

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        A bigger pellet grill, I bet. The Rec Tec 1000 or sth.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Potkettleblack

It’s not a pellet thing......

Comment

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s two pellet things and a stick thing and a big competition trailer thing.

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        I only saw the video of the stick thing. And I started thinking. Well that’s neat....

Looks like a larger grill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmFpGAi9Ac

Comment

Well, that's a whole lotta new BFGs.

The BFG RT-2500 (2500 sqin of grill space, could fit over three Bulls in there)...
        The Beast (2400 sqin, local pickup only)
        The Chuckwagon TMG (too much grill?) which is either a trailermounted Beast or a Beast and two Bulls.
        and... drumroll:
        The Wyldside Argentine style stick burning grill.

While I admire their products from afar, the Bullseye debacle has made me question them. Oh, and Grilla loyalty.

Comment

Meh. I will stick with my little Trailblazer.

Comment

• treesmacker
            treesmacker commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, me too. I really like my Trailblazer. They really came out big this time - it looks to me like they want to become known on the competition circuit or catering or such.

So - if interested, here are links to the new "BFG", "Beast", "Chuckwagon", and "Wyldside"

https://www.rectecgrills.com/bfg-rt-...-pellet-grill/ ...bigger
          https://www.rectecgrills.com/beast-rt-cmg/ ... even bigger
          https://www.rectecgrills.com/chuckwagon-rt-tmg/ ...biggest
          https://www.rectecgrills.com/wyldsid...a-style-grill/ ...different

These are all nice, but out of my league.

Comment

Surprised the Chuck Wagon was not originally listed at $15,999.00 so one could save $5,000.00 at purchase.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
              Potkettleblack commented
              Editing a comment
              Very much that...

• Smokedstanley
              Smokedstanley commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed, I thought it was illegal to advertise a price that you have never actually sold something for to say you saved hundreds. Didn't Kohl's get sued for that.

I wonder if they will send one of each to Max Good for review 😂....

Will also be interesting to hear pellet consumption in these things.

If the trailer and the other real big one need 6 weeks lead time for custom build then I am curious if those are being built back in the states or still in China?

They may have answered that but I was too distracted by the huge discount they already have on brand new models!

Comment

• treesmacker
              treesmacker commented
              Editing a comment
              The discount seems to be just marketing... I don't think anyone has paid full retail list price for one of their grills.

• Nate
              Nate commented
              Editing a comment
              treesmacker , yeah I know I was trying to be sarcastic but of course it was a failed attempt when using text lol.

I wonder if they are growing too fast. New grills out last year, and now more this year. Time will tell...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here