Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REC TEC buying options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REC TEC buying options?

I am looking to buy a Rec Tec and just wanted to see how everyone purchased theirs. And any recommendations or avenues fro discounts? Thanks guys

I purchased from Amazon, that’s how at the time was the only way RecTec did it, It was shipped thu a independent carrier, everything went fine.

Comment

You can call RecTec they do have other buying options if you don’t have the cash.

Comment

Yeah. I think I am going back and forth on Rec Tec and a grilla grills silverback. Silverback is cheaper and free shipping. But, The Rec Tec looks so nice. The shipping kibda kills me after the fact of the price tag. Anybody use discount codes or find free shipping?

Comment

I love my Silverbac! It's not missed a lick, cleans easy, has storage below, temp probe, and the customer service and support is second to none.
          Last edited by Bigbass300; November 13, 2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I have the smaller guy, the Grilla, and it works really well. The RecTec was my other choice, probably the mini rather than the big guy only due to limited deck space.

Comment

Look at GrillaGrills. I have their's and it works fantastic and super customer service

Comment

Owning Rectec, they do not have coupon's, no deal's,no Black Friday, or any other sales. No discounts. but it's great. Heard good things about the GrillaGrills also.

Comment

I went the way of a Grilla grill Silverback. Just got it and did the burn in.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Comment

congratulations, now you are a pellet head. looks nice. enjoy

Comment

Haven't got as many smokes as would like, but i am very impressed so far. Did a 20 hour smoke on a brisket for New Years.... Wow how enjoyable. Thanks guys!

Comment

any info on trail blazer 340?

Comment

Wow a pellet pooper post where the Yoder YS-640 or YS-480 wasn't even mentioned.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here