Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Did It. I Ordered a Pellet Cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, cain't wait to follow along yer learnin curve, Brother!

Bettin they'll be lotsa tasty foods, along th way...

Comment

Congratulations ! I've had the Grid Iron for 2 years and a Grand Slam before that. You won't be sorry about your choice.

Comment

Congratulations! A New Cooker to start a New Year..now that's great!

Comment

Congrats!!! I’ll be following your adventures with the new pellet cooker. I’ve owned a GMG, wasn’t impressed with the flavor profile of the cooked meats and sold it. But I loved the convenience so keep us posted about the smoke profile it gives the food.

Comment

• Old Glory
            Old Glory commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't mind a mild smoke profile on chicken and steaks and my wife prefers it. Reverse searing and cooking chickens, lighter smoke is better for my family. Most times when cooking chicken and steaks with charcoal I don't add chunks of wood. The charcoal alone is enough.

I do want to get smoke on ribs, butts, and briskets. I will use the smoker pro accessory (Blazn's version of a smoke tube) to add more smoke during long cooks.

Congrats, looks like a nice unit, especially like the multiple shelfs. Pellet grills sure make the process easier, just another tool in the belt. What is the temp range of the controller? I didn't see that on their website.
          Last edited by Redwng; January 1, 2021, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Old Glory
            Old Glory commented
            Editing a comment
            The pro series temperature control comes standard on all new grills and automatically maintains your desired temperature (160 to 500 degrees). You can control your temperature in 5 degree increments. The digital meat probe will interact with the control so when the probe reaches its programmed temperature, the control will flash "done" and automatically reduce the temperature to its lowest setting (160 degrees).

Welcome to the wonderful world of pellet poopers! I can't wait to see what you do with that lovely thing.

Comment

Congratulations and enjoy!

Comment

Congrats, as I just joined the pellet pooper fan club with my new Smokefire. Gotta say, the set and forget is awesome and I think I’ll cook more because of it. Also, a new toy with all the tech and gadgets speaks to me!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                You can certainly cook more whilst you worketh and slumbereth.

Congrats on this. I will be interested to hear more about your cooks.

Comment

Congrats from a fellow pellet griller, you will enjoy.

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker, look forward to seeing your new cooks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here