Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inching Closer to the Holy Grail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troutman @Jerod Broussard Not trying to hijack the thread, and hopefully if the owner of these mods is on here they are ok with me sharing the pics (taken from the MAK owners FB page). Really ingenious mods they made that should translate well to many pellet grills for those with the guts and skill to cut one of these cookers to pieces. Click image for larger version

Name:	Mal mod2.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	807831Click image for larger version

Name:	Mak Mod.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	807830

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      So he just shoves wood chunks into that tube, they burn up and he continues to shove more in? Where does the ash go I wonder?

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      from what he said theres a slide out, so you slide it out and dump the ash

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it, what a great mod !!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here