Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

217 Grilling Company pellet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

217 Grilling Company pellet grill

Has anyone ever seen, used, or know anything about this company and their grills? I’ve been blitzed by ads for a new store opening in our area tomorrow that specializes in this company.

Never heard of it. Looks like they're being sold at Rural King. Customer reviews aren't the greatest.

Comment

• dubob
      dubob commented
      Editing a comment
      I would expect the reviews to be less than steller for a $400 pellet grill.

I enjoyed cooking on my 217 grill. If i would have known it was from China before i purchased it, I might not made the purchase. First problem the grill said I could connect it to Bluetooth. I will need to download a specific app. Well, it connects to Bluetooth. But there was no app. I reach out to customer support, but they were only there to help people order replacement parts, The manufacturer never contacted me back. The just removed my 5-star review because I mentioned the app not being there. I continued using the grill. I was cooking fine. But somewhere during the cook it stopped cooking and had an error. I tried to contact customer support. I couldn't reach them/ I got a different number from Rural King. No one answers- it. I left a message with my problem and number. Gave it a few days and called back. Never got a response. My hopes were to purchase the part I need so I can continue to use the grill and recommend the grill to others. But I can't recommend a grill to anyone if I can't reach support and the will not call me back to offer support. I will post this review on multiple platforms. Do not buy 217 Grills.

Comment

• 02ebz06
      02ebz06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum.
      Only costing 200 bucks should have been the first clue it's made in China.
      Don't know of any USA made pellet grills under $1000 (maybe even higher).

• JLR
      JLR commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but glad you posted it to save someone else the grief. Welcome to the Pit.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here