Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Sneak Peek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Sneak Peek

So had some friends over to enjoy the real feel110 degree weather we had this weekend and enjoy the pool. Decided to fire up the Grilla and try my hand at Jalapeño Poppers and my friend wanted to do turkey wings. Additionally we did regular wings on the Vortex and I did a special hamburger grind, still full but here is a peek. I can’t believe I waited this long to get a pellet grill I am really enjoying it and all my guests are very intrigued by it.
    Attached Files

Yum, Yum!

Comment

Great pics of some delicious food, Nice Job, Brother!

Pic #2 bout has me all a chewin at my monitor screen!!!!

Comment

• gmascolo51
        gmascolo51 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks that photo was for my mom, no clue what an jalapeño popper was lol. They don’t have those in Italy hahahha

Now, I’m hungry!

Comment

Jalapeno peppers will be ready in the garden soon. Great idea gmascolo51 .

Comment

• gmascolo51
          gmascolo51 commented
          Editing a comment
          Try them out you will love them. I am such a creature of habit that I have promised myself to make new and interesting things. I stuffed them with a pimento cheese (cream cheese, cheddar, pimentos and spices), and a slice of pepper jack.

Smoked ABT’s are a crowd pleaser !

Comment

Nice looking cook!

Comment

Wow. Those look great. Made me hungry.

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Looks delicious

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Those look great. What did you use for a filling? Looks yummy

Comment

Filling was super easy. Block of pepper jack cheese cut into strips and then a pimento cheese which is cream cheese (whipped works good), shredded cheddar, pimentos chopped, and some paprika, garlic powder and pepper. With all the cheese and bacon I don’t think you need to add salt but that is subjective.

Comment

• panteracfh3
                        panteracfh3 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. I agree that with the bacon & cheese, there is no lack of salt. I've always done the basic cream cheese filling but this seems like a far superior option. I'm definitely going to try them this way next time. Thanks again!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here