Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griddle Hack/Pizza Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Griddle Hack/Pizza Hack

I've recently been bombarded with ads on Facebook for a product called the Griddle Hack and Pizza Hack, from a company called, unsurprisingly enough, BBQ Hack. Here's a link to their web page: https://www.bbqhack.com/storefront. Basically, it's a universal add-on for pellet smokers to convert it into a flattop and/or pizza oven.

Does anyone know anything about them, and whether this is any good? For the last couple of years, I've had interest in GMG because of their pizza oven attachment, and this seems to do the same thing (and would work on my Traeger Select or Blazn Grid Iron). I always have a dim view of mass-marketing on social media though, as it tends to remind me of "As Seen On TV" products.

Anyway, I thought I'd come here and see if any of y'all have any knowledge of or experience with this thing.

Well, it looks like the same as MAKs enhanced FlameZone design which does do a very good job at producing even heat except this terminates in a flat surface at grate level. I think it's probably a sound product, but I personally wouldn't be interested because it's a bulky thing you have to store when not in use or store all your grates and pellet internals when it is.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here