Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Grid Iron is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grid Iron is here

My new Blaz'n Grid Iron arrived yesterday only 2 weeks after I ordered it.
    It took me a couple of hours to put the legs on and get it mounted to the competition wheel section, then my wife helped me stand it up, it's one heavy beast. I got the 3 additional shelves and the lid insulator along with their new pellet dump option. I had a Grand Slam with the silver vein lid color but I went with the copper vein this time, I think it looks pretty sharp against the black grill. If the rain ever stops I'll burn it in and hopefully start cooking soon.
    Attached Files

That looks great.

Comment

A beast it is & ready to cook! It’s awesome. I can imagine you just waitin to cook. Congrats. Nice!!! 🕶

Comment

Congrats! What's your first cook going to be? And oh boy - you replaced a Grand Slam... something that has started to creep in my mind about mine being possibly too small in the long run. Is ... is that why you upgraded?
        Last edited by AmosMoses01; March 2, 2019, 07:16 AM. Reason: Edit: Forgot to ask second question...

Comment

• Flat Rocker
          Flat Rocker commented
          Editing a comment
          I had never had a smoker and the Grand Slam was a great start for me. A friend wanted to buy it and I decided to go with the bigger Grid Iron this time. I also like the new ceramic igniter, the pellet dump, the gasket around the lid, the heavy duty build and being made in the USA.
          I did the burn in yesterday, last dry day for a while, but I'm planning to do some baby backs and jerky for the first run.

Congrats !!!

Comment

Jerod Broussard has one of thes sweet rigs !! That’s gonna cook a lot of great cue.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful! Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats. That’s one nice looking rig. 👍👍

Comment

That pellet dump is neat. I smoked 1.5 briskets Thursday and have pastrami up for Sunday.

I stood mine up by myself.....regretted it somewhat afterwards.

Comment

• Flat Rocker
                    Flat Rocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I saw your comment about that when you got yours, so I enlisted help, it's a well built tank. The pellet dump is a nice feature too.

OH MY.......🙄🙄😔😔MCS Again!!

Comment

NICE! It’s got enough room to do a lot of stuff in!

Comment

Nice ride my man!

Comment

Great looking grill. Food pics always welcome.

Comment

Monday was supposed to be in the mid 60's with no chance of rain, so I initiated the Grid Iron with some salmon and jerky in the morning. Then the clouds and rain rolled in about 2:30 so the baby back's had to wait until yesterday.
                          I did them Blasphemy Style with 3 different rubs, I was skeptical about doing them that way, but they turned out nice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190312_173947.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	649476

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190312_175350.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	649477

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here