Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all Kuma pellet grill owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Kuma pellet grill owners...

Wondering if anyone here cooks on a Kuma pellet grill? If yes, I’d love to chat with you by phone or PM!

Originally posted by smokin1 View Post
    Wondering if anyone here cooks on a Kuma pellet grill? If yes, I’d love to chat with you by phone or PM!
    Ditto. I’m looking at a new pellet grill and Kuma is on my short list but it’s hard to find a lot of user feedback or reviews outside of their site.

Comment

Max Good Might be able to provide some insight on these.

Comment

I've seen these, but they don't seem to be getting much market penetration. They used to go by the brand name Madera.

Comment

I’ve been digging, and yes info is not readily available... but from what I have discovered on the web/social media, and tracking down a couple of Kuma owners along with numerous conversations/emails with Kuma employees... I am IMPRESSED so far!

Comment

Just curious, while these seem nice they are around the same price (and size) as a MAK 1 Star. But MAK has a well established reputation as a leader in the field and a large community of users. It also seems to come with additional items such as a meat probe (optional with the KUMA) and the Pit Boss remote system; WIFI is optional on both. If a KUMA dealer is near you and will deliver and install the smoker that is a definite plus though.

Again, just curious.

Comment

Just had a dinner with friends that owned a shop that sold grills including my GMG. They received a Kuma from the factory as a thank you gift. They said they made really good food on their GMG, but the KUMA took it to the level above the next level. Smoke control, searing and all the features we want. Totally American made in Idaho with high grade materials. I'd never heard of it, but now I'm in the market.

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                Who are we not to encourage MCS?

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here