Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memphis Advantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphis Advantage

Close to pulling the trigger on the Memphis Advantage. Anyone have anything negative to say about them?

I've looked at almost every pellet popper out there so I really don't need to hear about your favorite. Your love of your MAK, Yoder, FE PG500, Q-450 is expected and appreciated, just not helpful.

Memphis Pellet Smokers are excellent!

Comment

I've heard nothing but good.

Comment

That sounds like enough said. Pulled the trigger yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
          That sounds like enough said. Pulled the trigger yet?
          Trading emails with a buddy who has the Elite. Working my way through the pros and cons. Discussing wifi and searing limitations. I was uncertain this morning, 99% pro purchase at the moment.

Comment

• Ddecker
            Ddecker commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a Memphis Pro and will make a quick comment on wifi. Get it. I went to the store and ran some errands while doing brisket hit the stall. From 20 miles away I saw it happening and cranked up the heat to help get it moving a little faster. Dinner was served on time! Also just comforting to be able to keep an eye on temps while away.

Deposit placed on Aadvantage Plus to be delivered in next couple of weeks, TBD.

Comment

• kmhfive
            kmhfive commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! Post pictures when you can.

I've owned a Memphis Pro for 3 years. My only complaint would be (to me) a lack of smoke. I've tried the tubes and still (to my taste) it lacks a true smoke.
          A small learning curve to get the hang of it and it you are going to love it.

Comment

So you need to change your name your not aimless your zeroed in 100 percent! Congrats on the new acquisition!

Comment

I have had a Memphis Pro since 2010 and would buy another one in a heartbeat. Hope you like your new Advantage Plus when it arrives! Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here