Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MAK Grills Family Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MAK Grills Family Story

This just up from MAK grills, it's a great introduction to the group building the best pellet smoker/grill on the market.

Great clip. Just a little too rich for my blood right now.

Comment

They sure are expensive but I am sure it would last. I haven't ever seen one in a store though. Looks like you can only buy online.

Comment

• Bighorn Dave
        Bighorn Dave commented
        Editing a comment
        They can be purchased at Big Poppas Smokers or direct from Mak. When I purchased mine I happened to live close enough that my wife and I drove to the factory and took a tour. Very impressive and what the film clip shows is truly how they operate. The factory was clean, modern and professional, the employees we spoke to seemed happy and dedicated to their jobs and turning out quality work. Sure they are a lot of money but you really do get that big bang for your buck in these grills.

• SmokeyNate
        SmokeyNate commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know! @Bighorn Dave
        I am not too far from the factory and its nice to know they are open to giving tours!

They are tanks. I think If I was going to get a Pellet rig it would be this or a YS640.....or maybe a LSG when they come out with them soon.

Comment

I couldn't swing that much $$ for the capacity it offered, same reason I don't own a Porsche.

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          what's wrong with a Porsche?

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here