Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG delivered today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSG delivered today

On Monday I got an email from LSG that the smoker shipped last Wednesday. Then the kicker is I got a call from the shipper that they would deliver on Thursday. Today!!

So today I spent the morning unpacking this. Shipping crate was well put together. I only had a 12 inch crowbar. But got it apart.

Tomorrow I will season it and then maybe over the weekend do a Pork Butt for the first Cook!!

Excited!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221201_092647.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.28 MB ID:	1336855 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221201_092926.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.69 MB ID:	1336857 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221201_113412.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.60 MB ID:	1336853 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221201_113421.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.95 MB ID:	1336852 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221201_114711.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	1336854 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221201_133542.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.50 MB ID:	1336856
    Last edited by rlozinak; December 1, 2022, 02:31 PM. Reason: Needed to edit because initial upload was done from phone. Needed to add some more verbage

Beauty!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Congrats! I'm very jealous!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks,

NICE !!!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Looking GOOD in the neighbor hood! Congrats

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

WOOHOOO! Yeah baby. Nothin' like delivery day of a new smoker.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, yep great day

Nice, congrats! And your snow is gone, too! Can’t wait to hear how it compares to the outgoing Traeger.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, the snow is pretty much gone except for the drifts, thanks

You’re killing me! I want one so bad. I will just have to live through you. Keep the updates coming! Congratulations.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, first cook should be this weekend

Doggone, that is one fine piece of kit! Enjoy the smoke!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, well put together. Thanks

She's a BEAUT!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Looks great! Enjoy that new cooker!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't wait for the first cook, he'll, I can't wait to season it. To see it run

Nice! Have Fun!!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      I will. Thanks

Congratulations on your new smoker! Looks like you got the best one out there, or at least close to it. How the hell you gonna sleep tonight?…..

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, sleeping should be no problem. I have meds for that because of my anxiety.

NIIIICE! Congrats on the new tool. Enjoy it for a long time.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.. I will, believe me

Ya Hoo! Congratulations!! I use mine several times a week, much to the chagrin of my lonely offset sitting in the cold corner of the porch.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here