Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pit is being built! I want it right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pit is being built! I want it right now!

Got the email that my 20x36 pellet pit is beginning production. I was ok with waiting, I managed to put it out of my head... but now that I know it's really happening, I want it NOW.

Ugh I can almost smell the smoke....

Take a deep breath............................................ .................................................. . Hold it!

Exhale slooooowly.

Repeat as necessary until you get shipping information.

Comment

• vtkess02
      vtkess02 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm already starting to plan, how I'm going to uncrate it then get that massive thing onto my deck...

Wonderful. It will be worth the wait!

Comment

You’re killing me. I’m soooo jealous. Really happy for you though. Exciting news.

Comment

Congrats. Who's building it for ya?

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          LSG. Sometimes times people don’t add the info. to their post, making us look at the top of the page for the channel they posted it under…..😳

The Wait is a right of passage, my son. Embrace The Wait, cherish The Wait, revel in The Wait, allow The Wait to consume you for in the The Wait our souls are revealed and all of our hopes and fears are laid bare for us to ponder, admire, and loath.

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          New Handle - Maharishi Mahesh Mike
          I feel sooo much calmer now.

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahahaha ofelles

I'm right there with you. They've been building my Adjustable for a week or two. It's torture, isn't it?

Comment

• vtkess02
          vtkess02 commented
          Editing a comment
          What's the saying? Absence makes the heart go stronger? I guess that applies to this, right?

OK here's the question now, and apologies if this has been covered before (um, no pun intended)... but what are my options for covering this thing outdoors, aside from the almost-$400 cover sold by Lone Star Grillz?

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Their covers are very high quality and in my opinion worth it. I purchased one for my cabinet.
          As an alternative there is https://www.coversandall.com/ They can do a custom cover at a reasonable price that fits well. I purchased one for my Klose grill

• Bad Hat BBQ
          Bad Hat BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Build a pavilion....

Creative or custom covers via google might save a few bucks

Congratulations, mine should go into production within the month. I am sure I will be in the same boat when I get the email.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here