Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Star Grillz 20x36 Ordered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Grillz 20x36 Ordered!

I just ordered a new 20x35 pellet cooker from LSG. I am so excited!!!

It will be a 5 month wait. But will be my Christmas present!
    Last edited by rlozinak; July 14, 2022, 10:05 AM.

Congrats, that is very exciting!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

WOOOOHOOOO !!!!!
    cure that MCS,,,,at least for a lil bit
    Keep the flock updated !!!
    Last edited by Greygoose; July 14, 2022, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      MCS means what? I feel I should know this, but don't

• Greygoose
      Greygoose commented
      Editing a comment
      MCS= Multiple cooker syndrome,,,,,
      Every now and then we as in us guys and gals on this site HAVE to HAVE another bbq cooking device,,,
      And you have to satisfy the urge,,,LOL

• Bruceski44
      Bruceski44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it was Must Cook Something!

Outstanding! Hopefully you won’t be buried in snow when it arrives. The ordering was the easy part. Now the hard part. The wait! Hang in there Pitmaster!

Comment

• Sid P
      Sid P commented
      Editing a comment
      I chose not to go there, but I knew someone would . Having it in time for Thanksgiving probably won’t happen, but Christmas is a realistic expectation.

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sid P I have experience with the Buffalo winters. I worked for a company HQ’d there for about five years and spent many winter days there. Man it can snow a lot. I’ve been snowed in there several times.

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, the snow bothers me too. You never know when we will get a storm and I need to get the cooker up my driveway

Nice!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Congrats!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Richard!

Congratulations! The fun is not far away.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      It will seem like forever

Congrats! Longest 5 months of your life perhaps.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I hope not!

Congrats!

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Congrats on the new cooker The wait stinks, but the reward at the end is worth it. Try to resist adding upgrades while you wait. I tried and failed miserably.

Comment

• rlozinak
      rlozinak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!, hopefully I have ordered everything I need. Only thing that I might add that I did not was a stainless shelve.

I'm so jealous...

Comment

Congrats. New cookers are always fun.

Comment

• rlozinak
        rlozinak commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

Maybe if I order one now the wifey will forget about it and be all caught up in the Christmas thing when it arrives! Yeah right……. 🙄
      One can hope I guess.

Comment

• RickyBobby
        RickyBobby commented
        Editing a comment
        You may be on to something here…… wonder if I could pull it off for a new LSG stick burner…… 🤔🤔🤔

Congratulations rlozinak , we’re all happy for you! Yeah, the wait sucks, but it will sooo be worth it. When you see that truck drive up for delivery, you’re gonna be 6 years old again, on Christmas morning.
      Last edited by Panhead John; July 14, 2022, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• rlozinak
        rlozinak commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Can't wait until xmas!

Great news and congratulations on your decision. Can’t wait to see your first cook in the blizzard cooking posts come January. Extra points for "Lake Effect Snow" of course, and to give you some inspiration here is a photo from a past post:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	026ADDF4-40CA-4F73-9115-9C84007440C6.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1254073

Comment

• rlozinak
        rlozinak commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I will be cooking in the snow, but not in my shorts. Those days are over...

• radshop
        radshop commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it - I remember doing this back in Indianapolis in the late 80s with my roommate on our apartment patio.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here