Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got "The Call"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got "The Call"

The 36" LSG pellet pooper is being crated and will ship soon. Hoping to see it by the end of next week. I almost forgot I ordered it......

Finally!!

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I ordered it December 29th so just short of 5 months.

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Right "short"

Exciting news! I wish I was you. I am seriously thinking about giving my Recteq 700 to my son and getting the LSG pooper. I look forward to seeing the pics and reading about your experience with it.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!!! If you want to see it before Thanksgiving you better order it now!

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      You wouldn't regret doing just that.

I wonder if it's too late for me to call LSG and change the shipping address to someplace in ... I don't know 🤔 ... Colorado?

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      They don't ship to Colorado. Or was it Canada? Probably neither one.
      Last edited by CaptainMike; May 12, 2022, 05:28 PM.

Long Live the Pellet Pooper

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      It'll look lovely sandwiched between the offset and Santa Maria grill!

Cool. Knowing how well they crate their shipments you will have enough lumber to build a deluxe doghouse for "Truck Dog."

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      You ain't kidding, Don! They must use 25 lbs of nails to cobble the crate together. And The World Famous Truck Dog already has pretty luxe accommodations in the form of our living room!!

Congrats! Looking forward to your review and photos.

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you think of it.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        I will certainly let you know, Ken!

Good deal, I’m on my way there now to pose as a retired fireman……..I’m only an hour away, and I’ve got a pickup…

Click image for larger version  Name:	879E4ED4-79BD-4126-9E66-58A55A90E1CF.png Views:	0 Size:	99.2 KB ID:	1220452

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I've already sent them your picture and they've got it plastered everywhere with the message "Shoot On Sight" Man, Texans are tough!

• Davek8282
        Davek8282 commented
        Editing a comment
        Everywhere probably includes the post office? Wonder if he has made the top ten list.

Have to admit I would be tempted by such a rig myself

Can't wait and just incase you forgotten https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...llets-for-6-99

Comment

That’s awesome Mike. Can’t wait to see your new rig. And really looking forward to your review of it once you’ve cooked on it a couple of dozen times.
        Ya might just push me over the edge as I did you. 😇

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          If it's everything they say it is it won't be hard to sway you!
          Last edited by CaptainMike; May 12, 2022, 04:01 PM.

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Mike. That’s all I need right now. 😂

Can't wait for the pics! So exciting!

Comment

I can only dream, they don't ship to Canada. Hope its as good if not better than the hype.

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder why? They have shipped to Australia and New Zealand. You might have to make a deal with one of our Washington state members to have one shipped to their house and you come down to get it.

Yea PJ beat me to it but Chris allowed me to do a test cook on your unit. I promise I didn't break anything and left it kinda clean (ran out of paper towels...sorry). Anyway it's well broke in and ready to go bud !!!

Congratulations, they are super sweet !!!

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Trout! That saves me a little up front time!

Congratulations. I am thinking of getting a new pellet pooper. Was looking at a Pitts and spits maverick.

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand those are very nice units.

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes sir, Pitts and Spitts makes good stuff too! Been around for a long time, they’re about 20-25 minutes from my house.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            I own a Pitts and Spitts, built like a tank. The controller is no where near the sophistication of the Fireboard unit in the LSG. If I had it to do all over, my money would be on the LSG.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here