Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on initial outdoor kitchen design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on initial outdoor kitchen design

Getting close to a design for the outdoor kitchen and wanted to get some feedback on where I am right now

My feedback was
    1. remove stack of drawers next to sink. I know better too much storage, but I need to cut some costs and this is right off my main kitchen so I am not in dire straits.
    2. make doors under sink larger
    3. can/should we swap drawer stack and side burner to left of grill? trying to figure out if it is better to have bruners right next to grill or a place to rest tongs, beer etc

Equipment is
    1. Memphis Grills Pro with memphis doors and Memphis drawer stack with controller mount
    2. Alfresco Sear Station and dual side burner.
    3. a sink and faucet (going for 20*20*12) so it is big and deep enough. Is it? trying to also maintain good counter space
    4. Haven't picked a fridge yet. Any thoughts on Marvel vs ULine? I looked at Perlick but too pricey

Click image for larger version

Name:	front view.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	509567

Looks nice! I don't have much for feedback other than I know the Uline brand is strong in the big boat industry and I work for the company that designed the controls for some of the models. It is a solid unit. Good luck and great cooking!

Comment

I like you design. I don't have a setup like that but a built in with a granite counter. To your third bullet it is nice to have some counter space to the side of the grill to set platters, beers, accessories.

Comment

I would consider ice maker.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here