Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OG's Outdoor Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG's Outdoor Kitchen

Hi guys finally broke ground after a very long winter. Still dealing with supply chain nonsense but we are underway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3214.jpeg
Views:	511
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	1202870

Name:	IMG_3206.jpeg
Views:	514
Size:	359.5 KB
ID:	1202868

Name:	IMG_3215.jpeg
Views:	497
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	1202869

Wow, can’t wait to follow along on this!

Comment

Yes! That's fantastic!
      Nothing like finally getting to dig and start the project. Best of luck with it 👍🏻

How much are you doing? I see the beginning of a retaining wall and a pad....

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, retaining wall to level the yard. We are building the kitchen on top of the raised patio. The patio will be like 22x18. The kitchen will be "L" shaped 18x10.

Looks like this is gonna be a fun ride.
      Good luck with your project.

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

Gee whiz !!! I'm contemplating a 12x12 enclosure and you're building a commercial kitchen !! .

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, Ha just a patio and cooking area. The retaining wall is to level out the yard.

When a post starts with mentioning a new kitchen and the very first thing you see in the photo is a Bobcat style digging machine you know it’s gonna be good…bring me the popcorn!

Comment

• Caffeine88
        Caffeine88 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I'm talking about!

• DaveD
        DaveD commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah baby! Had the exact same thought. Whoa! Bobcat! This man is serious.

Just how big is this project going to be?

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Kitchen is about 18x10

• Dan Deter
        Dan Deter commented
        Editing a comment
        nice!

Looks more like it’s going to be Kitchen Stadium,,,!!!!!
      looking forward to more pics

Comment

Lookin' forward to following this.

Comment

Mini-x's are so awesome, and with he right operator absolutely punch above their weight. Never run that brand but one of our contractors loved his. Can't wait to watch this progress!

Comment

Woot woot!

Comment

I've got my comfy chair ready to sit back and watch this project. It looks exciting so far. Best of luck. I hope everything turns out better than you planned it.

Comment

• Old Glory
                Old Glory commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!

Yup, bring in the heavy mochinery to build a "kitchen". Only in America, only on Amazing Wibs.

Comment

• Old Glory
                Old Glory commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha Ha! My wife wanted to build a patio. She said she wanted furniture for our deck. I said fine but I need space for my grills.
                Last edited by Old Glory; April 7, 2022, 05:03 PM.

Love me some building projects!! Do you do a little, some, or all of your own work?

Comment

• Old Glory
                Old Glory commented
                Editing a comment
                I can do some landscaping but I leave the big stuff to the Pros!

Love that lawn mower!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here