Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine drinkers- get this $60 wine bottle opener for $3.99 on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine drinkers- get this $60 wine bottle opener for $3.99 on Amazon

Palermo has this $60 wine bottle opener for $3.99 if you follow this link and input your email. The page then gives you a code to enter into the Amazon coupon code box on the checkout page. It appears you can only use the code for a discount on one...but it also appears you can redo it w/ a different email and get a different code and make separate orders for more. I just ordered one and it it works, it knocks $55.98 off its price. And if you happen to be a Prime member, shipping is free.

Use Meathead's Amazon link here: http://tinyurl.com/amazingribs then just search for "Palermo Wine bottle opener"...put it in your cart, then click "checkout", then paste your code into the coupon code box.

An even better deal than the thermometer from last month!

Last edited by Huskee; July 23, 2015, 10:33 PM.

Is that thingamajig on the right an aerator? Either way that's a screaming deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
      Is that thingamajig on the right an aerator? Either way that's a screaming deal.
      Yes, and agreed! I think I might get a couple for anniversary gifts.

Comment

I just ordered a second, but I had to log in w/ my wife's Amazon account (don't worry it's still my debit card, lol). Maybe clearing cookies would eliminate that...

Comment

Thanks Huskee I'm not much of a wine drinker but it's to good of a deal to past up.

Comment

Ordered one. Learning to like wine. This will help.

Comment

Good deal, thanks, order placed!

Comment

Thank you !!!!

Comment

This is awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I have a plethora of expensive wine openers, but what the heck, $4 is a steal. Had to order one. Thanks!

Comment

Perfect, thanks Huskee !!!

PS: 22 coupons reamin

Comment

Awesome! Wife & I just ordered a couple.

Comment

I just ordered one. I wonder which wine merchant they are selling my fake email address to?

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah I wondered that too. You know they're selling emails, which is why it's such a good deal. But... we're smart enough to work around that aren't we? It takes 30 seconds to create an email address. Lol

Just a note: To get the coupon you must enter your email. Notice the url is not Amazon. it is http://trythingsfree.com/wineopen299/

Be prepared for a lifetime of junk mail from trythingsfree... If you have an email for junk mail as I do, use it.

Comment

• _John_
                            _John_ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            FYI this is a helpful way to keep your inbox clean. When you need to sign up for something go to 10MinuteMail.com. As soon as you go in it gives you an email address to use which expires in 10 minutes (you can request additional time if needed) and when the company emails the code or whatever you will see it pop up on the screen/follow activation link etc.

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                          Just a note: To get the coupon you must enter your email. Notice the url is not Amazon. it is http://trythingsfree.com/wineopen299/

Be prepared for a lifetime of junk mail from trythingsfree... If you have an email for junk mail as I do, use it.
                          I used this site for the thermometer last month, the only mail I've gotten from them since was the notice for this deal. But yeah, always good to have an email for ordering things online, with junk filter set on HIGH!
                          Last edited by Huskee; July 24, 2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here