Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pepper Cannon Grinder - Kickstarter for super pepper grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pepper Cannon Grinder - Kickstarter for super pepper grinder

I just backed this on kickstarter since I was looking for something exactly like it. It is pretty pricey, but I grind a bunch and have carpel tunnel, lol.

MÄNNKITCHEN Pepper Cannon: The Pepper Mill for Pepper Lovers

Well it was an entertaining video at the very least !! Yea I find cranking my old pepper mill 30-40 times during a cook gets really old. This may have some traction.

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      The guy in the video reminds me a lot of Nick Offerman from Parks and Rec.

That REALLY looks good! Love the video too.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      When will you post a review?

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB AmazingRibs.com has an official policy of not recommending or endorsing any crowdfunding campaigns. That is because products that are on these sites don't always turn out as they were planned or advertised, because they often ship late, they often ship at different prices, and often never go to market at all.

We carefully review, rate, and recommend ONLY commercial products that are on the market that consumers can buy and that we have tested. We'll wait on this one.

• Papa Bob
      Papa Bob commented
      Editing a comment
      I like that attitude that's why I use the recommendations from this site

Interesting.

Comment

Wonder what they are gonna do with the surplus $405,000 above their goal that has been pledged? Maybe a salt grinder thrown in?

Comment

I pledged when it first became available. I have his knife and garlic press. Good stuff thus far.

Comment

I let the industry grind.

Comment

Three alternatives that I've used:
            Coffee grinder
            Oster blender with small blender jar
            Mortar and pestle (conventional or molcajete)

Comment

• Papa Bob
              Papa Bob commented
              Editing a comment
              I cant even spell molcajete and now I are one

I'm good with a magic bullet or my other pepper griders. No thanks.

Comment

Looks awesome for pepper lovers with carpal tunnel or arthritis. Anything with a burr instead of a blade is good for consistent grounds.

Comment

Looks very nice, but not worth the $$ to me...

Comment

When I first saw this I was hoping it would be under $100. Just can't pull the trigger at that price. It looks amazing and I would love to have one but when I need large quantities of pepper for brisket or bacon or whatever I will just stick to the pre-ground stuff for now.

Comment

Like it, really cool, save for the price, $150.00.

Comment

Cool design and sweet video but can't imagine needing to grind so much pepper that this would appeal to me.

If I need a big pile, I use a coffee grinder. Otherwise, my little hand grinder is more than sufficient at a 1/10th of the cost

Comment

• jerrybell
                      jerrybell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same here.

Too pricey for me. The one I use cost about ten bucks and work just fine.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here