Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips on Cleaning Grillgrates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    Have you tried to use a rounded steel brush. Weber make them, along with many others. I don't have grill grates but I think the rounded steel brush should get down into those crevices between the grates. Also, before you try it, consider getting your cooker up to Warp 10 to burn as much off as you can, then scrub. That should make it much easier to clean.
    -Spinaker

Leave a comment:

• HC in SC
    replied
    YES! Kathryn found a MH approved welding brush that works great - and cheap too:

I like using alot of soy / teriyaki based marinades that clog the holes of the GGs. Before getting this welding brush I would have to pop out the covered up holes with a nail set and a framing hammer.

This brush is an all-around good grill brush - not only just for GGs.

Leave a comment:

• cdnichol
    started a topic Tips on Cleaning Grillgrates

Tips on Cleaning Grillgrates

Hi All,

I love my Grillgrates but sometimes they are a pain to clean. I wanted to see if anyone has any tips or advice on cleaning them.

Thanks,

Cam

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here