Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meat up 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Crosse? Geeze, I'm just over an hour from there. Nice town -- all the amenities without being a big city.

Several breweries in town -- Pearl Street Brewery, City Brewery, 608 Brewery, and others. The La Crosse Distilling Co makes rye whiskey, gin, and vodka.

Harmony, MN, about an hour away has Harmony Distilling and a super little eatery called Estelle's. Hillsboro WI is not far away from LaX and is tucked away in one of the prettiest regions of Wisconsin. Hillsboro has the Hillsboro Brewery with some excellent brews and there's a nice cheese store within walking distance of the brewery.
    Last edited by IowaGirl; November 18, 2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a time LC sported more bars per capita then anywhere. And, yes the town got its name after the sport.
      Last edited by FireMan; November 18, 2021, 09:20 AM.

• IowaGirl
      IowaGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been told that most states around Wisconsin have about 2500 liquor licenses per state. Supposedly Wisconsin has over 13,000 licenses. There are LOTS of little "one horse" taverns out in the middle of Nowhere Wisconsin.

I am in! Just let me know where!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo