After receiving the Weber Searwood today, I started waffling on giving it away. I was THIS close to changing my mind and just selling the grill for my “strip club” funds. After much internal debate I decided against it 🤓 and went ahead and dropped it off to the good folks at Station 83.

They have good taste in gas grills, they have a Blaze model, good sized one too!

Looks like they’ve gotten good use out of their offset, which they use mainly for grilling.

This is their Camp Chef pellet grill that the Weber will be replacing. Not only will they now have a much bigger pellet grill, but a better quality one….and with Smart Features through the app. They were all pretty excited to try it out!



The hot firefighter babe on the left asked me if I was single and kept winking at me……...🙄
Anyway, thanks again Amazing Ribs and Weber for the great prize, it’s much appreciated by me and the heroes of Station 83!
They have good taste in gas grills, they have a Blaze model, good sized one too!
Looks like they’ve gotten good use out of their offset, which they use mainly for grilling.
This is their Camp Chef pellet grill that the Weber will be replacing. Not only will they now have a much bigger pellet grill, but a better quality one….and with Smart Features through the app. They were all pretty excited to try it out!
The hot firefighter babe on the left asked me if I was single and kept winking at me……...🙄
Anyway, thanks again Amazing Ribs and Weber for the great prize, it’s much appreciated by me and the heroes of Station 83!







Comment