Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2023 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the final three winners!

Comment

Congratulations Craigar, and well done on your acceptance post. I can tell you put a lot of thought into your decision. Also, good choices on the whiskey. 🥃

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! In hindsight, I should have went with Old Elk since it's hunting season. But the wife has it put away for when.the kids come over and she just happened to bring home a fresh bottle of 1920. So what's a guy to do?

Yay, Craigar! And I thought the streak of regulars was over!

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, me too so I was just going to wait for December's drawing. Ha!

Congrats Craigar !!! Great call on the Hasty Bake, that will be my choice when I win next month!! Be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I will be more active in the future and will document all of my success & failures getting to know my new toy.

• Alan Brice
        Alan Brice commented
        Editing a comment
        The Cook eats all mistakes.

• mrichie1229
        mrichie1229 commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 Alan Brice

Congratulations!!!!!! I think the Hasty Bake would be my choice also. Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

@Craigar​ Congratulations! Selecting the Hasty Bake is a great choice for sure. Happy Thanksgiving to all three winners this month.

Comment

Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving @Craiger !

Comment

Congratulations Craigar!

Comment

Congrats all - hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving !!!

Comment

The last drawing of 2023 is only a few days away... We look forward to it Huskee!

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yepper, I hope to announce them next Thursday, Dec 7!

Congratulations to all!

Comment

Congrats, I am a tad jealous over here! Good choice! Craigar

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

It's here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231213_163143.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1520633

Comment

• Smoked Transistors
                          Smoked Transistors commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Get that beauty off the pallet and in your back yard !

• Draznnl
                          Draznnl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's some great looking cardboard you have there. Can't wait to see the contents.

• DrJimmy2112
                          DrJimmy2112 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Vicariously celebrating with you!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here