Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smittji
    replied
    Grats to the winners !

Leave a comment:

• Macktechie
    replied
    Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Van
    commented on 's reply
    Half the fun is the anticipation of winning. Have a good time at the fish camp, Huskee!

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    If it’s me you can’t wait…if it’s Panhead John take all the time you need.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    What? We might have to wait 5 more days! I swear….BBQ Brethren don’t make us wait that long.
    Last edited by Panhead John; June 14, 2021, 07:53 PM.

• Huskee
    replied
    Not looking like our winners are going to respond by their deadline of tonight @ 1159pm CT.

I will be leaving for fish camp early tomorrow morning so if I do not get the winners announced early tomorrow a.m., please watch for them Saturday evening June 19 or early Sunday June 20.

Everyone have a great week, stay safe and keep the flames in the firebox!

Leave a comment:

• Billy Van
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners!

Leave a comment:

• gdiaz1704
    replied
    Congratulations Winners

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Even though I am sure there was a mistake and my name was drawn...

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe they will be back with the WiFi version!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Yes.

• STEbbq
    replied
    Congrats to all of the winners! Claim y’all loot!

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    The Grilla dropped off the grand prize list?!

Leave a comment:

• Andreugv1
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners!

Leave a comment:

• SmokingSteve
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John You just never know...
    ...Until you find out you didn't win that round either! (At least that's how it seems to work for me)! Good luck to all of us.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here