Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Not a bad way to make your first post. Congrats!

• andersj55
    replied
    Greetings from Panama City, Fl. Sorry for the delay and suspense, but I've been busy this week getting a new roof complements of Hurricane Michael. I was blown away (no pun intended) when I saw the email saying I had been selected for this month's giveaway. Couldn't have come at a better time. Spent the day while the roofers were banging away to look at all of the prize options - what a great list and difficult choice. I've been wanting a good charcoal grill, so I've chosen the Hasty-Bake Gormet 256 Dual Finish. It will be a great addition to my backyard "kitchen" when I get my deck rebuilt. Anyway, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful prize. Thanks as well for the encyclopedia of information on the website. I've spent countless hours looking at recipes, reviews, and especially like the "science of..." articles. What a great resource!

Joe Anderson
    Panama City, Fl

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Just checked, he was on today as well. Come on andersj55 , we see you, you little sneaky lurker !!! Come claim your prize !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    There are other forums ?????

• Murdy
    replied
    I don't check my personal email account on anything approaching a regular basis. I could see me missing something like this. My only chance would be to catch it here.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Sounds weird but some people just don't respond to or know how to deal with messages etc. Maybe everything is going into his junk mail. There's a guy on another forum who has a cooker for sale I'd like to buy but he won't respond to either private messages or emails from admin but he shows as being present on the board once a week or so. Go figure...

Leave a comment:

• sos2979
    commented on 's reply
    It's not that I want others to lose...I just don't want anyone else to win.

• sos2979
    commented on 's reply
    The last activity on his profile shows yesterday so I think you might have a point...and maybe they can't decide which one. Either way make sure you get it in by Sunday andersj55

• ClayJones
    replied
    They're waiting for the last minute; got a flare for the dramatic

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Hi andersj55 here, I just want to thank everyone ...... oh no need for the cheers..... yes, thank you, thank you very much !!!!

I've made my choice and I've decided to give my prize winnings to the Troutman foundation for the cooking challenged. Simply write me a check for the value of the highest valued prize and send it to my mailing address. Again I'm sooo thrilled to have been chosen !!!!

Muaahhhhhh !! Love you guys !!!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Not true. I hopes he dont. 😃

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    What????

• Huskee
    replied
    Tick tock. Half the time is gone. Let's hope our winner reads their email and responds by Sat night.

(Actually, I know most of you hope our winner does NOT! )

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    I'd take the food. I wonder, does it have to be those specific items, or just that amount as a gift certificate?

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    It got to be so common, that I started actively cheering for it half-jokingly. I would still be more than happy to be the second or third pick and score a Hasty Bake Gourmet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here