Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats !!! Hope that you enjoy it !

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy that Hasty Bake!

Comment

Enjoy a great Oklahoma made product! Contrats!

Comment

Congrats on the Big win! You have A LOT to choose from!

Comment

Congrats on the HB! I’m on my second and while there are other good charcoal grills out there, I wouldn’t use anything but an HB at this point.

Comment

Congrats! And keep cooking!

Comment

Many congratulations....
                  Make something nice for the pooch!...

Comment

Congrats on the prize and smart choice on the HB. Been cookin on the Gourmet now for three years. My Traeger and Weber Kettle have been like the lonely Maytag Guy since. Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations from all of us here in middle Georgia...

Comment

That’s a big box! Chewbacca is guarding it for now; going to get into that box tomorrow!Click image for larger version

Name:	FE4E5BF8-EEC5-4355-BFD0-909271D8852F.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	520920

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	98C74C68-9961-4360-B264-D296F8946023.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.23 MB ID:	520922
                          Looking forward to trying the Black Swan goodness. Got a brisket 15 hours into my first sous-vide-que attempt!

Comment

congrats to the "dark" side!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats! I should sign my wife up for this site. I never win anything. She wins everything. We went to a local Microbrewery and played 10 rounds of bingo for prizes and she won THREE rounds!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here