Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations. Envious.

Comment

I need to know what homey is going to choose.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by DocVadr View Post
              Thanks for all the congrats! Looks like some amazing choices here, so I’ll have to do some research!
              Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the big win !! Hope you get something you really like !!

Comment

Congrats! That is awesome!

Comment

DocVadr Congrats

Comment

I am your father DocVadr , you must relinquish all your winnings to me.....

Comment

DocVadr, Congratulations On Being The Big WINNER‼️ Personally I Can't Think About Of Anyone More Deserving‼️
                        Unless It Was "ME"❓‼️❓ 🍻 😇 🤗 Dan

Comment

Ok I’ve read all the reviews about 10 times now but keep coming back to Meathead’s favorite grill. I’d say it’s definitely time to get into the charcoal game so I’m going to go with the Hasty Bake. Give me a month or so to figure it out then you can all come over for some Tri-tip!

Comment

• Spinaker
                            Spinaker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great pick! You will be VERY happy with it!

• RickyBobby
                            RickyBobby commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats again!!!!!! Enjoy the Hasty Bake! I'm jealous!!!

• Attjack
                            Attjack commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's the one I would have went with. Nice choice!

DocVadr Excellent choice! Looks like a visit to SoCal to have some tri tip may be in order.....

In the meantime watch your email inbox, I'll be sending a little paperwork your way.

Congrats again!

Comment

DocVadr Congratulations

Comment

Congrats DocVadr - good choice. The dark side will be strong with you. By that, I mean the bark of course.

Comment

• Ed Matthews
                                Ed Matthews commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Congrats dude. Maybe one day!!

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here