Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From one SoCal guy to another, CONGRATS!

Comment

Congratulations! Woohoo for you!

Comment

Let us know how you like it, Bert!

Comment

wait, charter member with 2 posts, is this rigged? Where is FireMan when I need him......?

Comment

• Berts_Works
            Berts_Works commented
            Editing a comment
            I know... 2posts and no picture - I shamefully admit to receiving more than giving. I guess I'm more about cooking than posting - I'll try to do better, and you can know that I'll fill you in on how I like the new grill,
            Bert

• smokenoob
            smokenoob commented
            Editing a comment
            ya know I was just kiddin right? congrats on your win!

Congratulations!

Comment

Delano?!? Your just down the road from me! Congrats on the big win! Way to represent Minnesota!

Comment

• Berts_Works
              Berts_Works commented
              Editing a comment
              How 'bout that! Maybe we could hook up? Are you thinking of making it to the Delano 4th of July Celebration? I'm on the committee and will be working some of the sites - too bad no 'Que going on.
              Bert

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              Always looking to MEAT up! I am not sure if I am going to be in town yet for the Fourth. Might be going up to Vermillion or Dallas, TX to visit family. Berts_Works

Congrats Bert, and well done!

Comment

Congrats to you!!!

Comment

Congratulations Bert and Enjoy the grill !!

Comment

"@BEerts_Works, Congratulations On Being THE BIG WINNER"‼️ I Can't Think of Anyone I'd Rather See Win❓ 😪Unless It Was ME‼️😭 👍👍👍👍👍 CONGRATSULATIONS ‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍
                  From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Gratz!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations Berts_Works!

Comment

Congrats Bert, great win!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here