Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, whoever you are and where ever you may be !!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Berts_Works, Congrats! In the event they do that, "buy/(win)-one-get-a-second-for-a-friend" deal, like that one cell carrier, I’m your man ol’ buddy ol’ pal!

Comment

Congratulations Berts_Works ! I'm excited to have a fellow Minnesotan be a winner!

Comment

Well, let’s check the inventory:
              -PBC, check
              -Green Mountain- David Bowie, check
              -Weber one touch, check
              -Joule Sous Vide, check (no, not in the offering but though I would list anyway)
              -20~ year old, very used gasser, Hmmmm – this could be the opportunity here!

Yes the gasser in my arsenal is well used for spontaneous eats, or crisping up Carnitas on inverted grillgrates, or getting very quick / very hot sear (reverse, of course) – especially now that I do a lot of Sous-Vide-Que. Also, having been a California boy all my life and moving to Minnesota in 2015, a good new gasser will have its place. As an example few zub-zero days, I’ve had to jump-start my Green mountain auger by means of a white-gas backpacking stove placed at floor level underneath to warm it up. Whatever it takes, right? BTW: Minnesota is where my grandsons live so we moved next door- future Pitmasters in the making.

So, I think I’ll modestly and thankfully accept the Saber 500 Cast Black Grill (Thanks for the review, Max!).

I gratefully give credits to the following in historical order:
              -Alton Brown – Good eats and more
              -America’s test kitchen
              -Thermoworks
              -Meathead and team – AmazingRibs.com
              -Harry Soo – Slap Yo’ Daddy
              -J. Kenji Lopez-Alt – The Food Lab
              -ChefSteps.com (they make the Joule)
              -SeriousEats.com

…but I’ve only won something from AMAZINGRIBS.COM. Wa Hoooo!

Thanks also to those posting congratulatory notes in the thread! You might be next.

Bert

Comment

You forgot to thank "The Academy." From one SoCal boy to another Cali man. Snow looks ptretty and all in photos but you can keep that stuff. Don't forget to post the pics of the new gear and the future pitmasters.

Congradulations!!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations, Berts_Works!

Comment

Atta boy, Bert!

Comment

Congratulations Berts_Works !

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Grat's

Comment

Congrats and enjoy the new grill !!

Comment

I liked your reasoned approach to picking your prize. Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here