Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success! February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Success! February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize choice pic.JPG Views:	1 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	455148
    *Prizes shown in the above graphic do not necessarily reflect the currently available prize choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214​

Due to an unfortunate forfeiture of the first two winners, this month's 2nd contingent winner is Glassydayz, a.k.a. Peter Henziak, a second-year Member here in the Pitmaster Club!

"Glassdayz", you have through Sunday 2/25/2018 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations again, we hope to hear from you soon!

Glassydayz Congrats!!!!

Comment

3rd times the charm? Congrats Glassydayz

Comment

Originally posted by DeusDingo View Post
        3rd times the charm?
        I sure hope so! At least this fella was active in the forum last year and logged in somewhat recently.

Comment

Huskee are you sure it wasn't my name? Can you double check. I was feeling real lucky 🍀. Hhmmmm....

Comment

When I first read it I read Gladys Days. We shall see before I say anything.

Comment

Third times a charm! Congrats, Glassdayz!!

Comment

Congrats! Glassydayz

Comment

Just a comment on winning, don't think you can't win. You can, the odds might seem against it, but I am here to say it-is-very-possible.

Here's my story, about 6 or 7 years ago, I was on the way home and stopped into my local 7/Eleven for a slurpee.

Upon waking in, I saw a contest board that had a picture of this funny green thing - in the shape of an egg.

Below the picture, it said this was a contest, all you had to do to enter was to take a picture of the board and text it to the number listed.

Long story short - I WON!

I don't win anything, yet I WON a Big Green Egg!!

Funny, I walked into my local 7/Eleven for a Slurpee AND walked out with a hobby!

You can win too!!

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool story, congrats! When I was a kid, about 13 or 14, I won a go-kart from a new Citgo gas station. Similar situation, went in with my dad for a Mt Dew probably, seen it there with a signup, they were to draw 7 winners who'd each get a key, and only one winner's key would unlock the lock. Won a key. Showed up on the big day, my key unlocked it. That was all I get for life!

• phoccer
                    phoccer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've won by proxy. When I was 16 my grandfather called and asked if I wanted cash or a Remington 870. Being a hunter I took the gun. Lost my grandfather when I was 18 but I still have that gun. I'll never give up that gun.

Originally posted by SoCalTim View Post
                  Just a comment on winning, don't think you can't win. You can, the odds might seem against it, but I am here to say it-is-very-possible.

Here's my story, about 6 or 7 years ago, I was on the way home and stopped into my local 7/Eleven for a slurpee.

Upon waking in, I saw a contest board that had a picture of this funny green thing - in the shape of an egg.

Below the picture, it said this was a contest, all you had to do to enter was to take a picture of the board and text it to the number listed.

Long story short - I WON!

I don't win anything, yet I WON a Big Green Egg!!

Funny, I walked into my local 7/Eleven for a Slurpee AND walked out with a hobby!

You can win too!!

Very cool. Similar story for me a few years back. Entered a fantasy football draft at local bar with some work friends (I'm not into FF) and they had a free raffle for a "Beer Cooler" (sight unseen). A month later I get a call saying I won. I'm thinking it's just your run of the mill coleman cooler. No, it was tricked out with Bud Light logos and man was it massive. Holds probably 100-150 cans of beer/soda and has TIRES on it to tote it around. It's so awesome. Pure luck

Comment

Great stories all! Can't wait until I win something so I can post it here!

Comment

Congrats Glassydayz

Comment

Woohoo!!

Comment

• johnmcq4
                          johnmcq4 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congratulations! Enjoy what ever you choose. I'm always hopeful.

• fuzzydaddy
                          fuzzydaddy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congratulations!

• Sharklovers
                          Sharklovers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yay, finally! Congrats!

Yeah baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Glassydayz View Post
                          Woohoo!!
                          Awesome! Post a picture in your AVI so we can see your mug ... lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here