Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORFEITED - 2nd February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORFEITED - 2nd February 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident or have a USA delivery address.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize choice pic.JPG Views:	1 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	455148
    *Prizes shown in the above graphic do not necessarily reflect the currently available prize choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214​

Due to an unfortunate forfeiture of the first winner, this month's contingent winner is DavidMJS, a Charter Member here in the Pitmaster Club!

"DavidMJS", you have through Monday 2/19/2018 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations again, we hope to hear from you soon!

Congrats DavidMJS

Comment

Congratulations DavidMJS

Comment

Congrats DavidMJS ! You were patient and pulled off the win!

Comment

Until I hear it from DavidMJS I'm not giving up hope of being picked for February; 3rd time is the charm!

Comment

I will hold out as well. Especially since he has 0 posts

Comment

Charter member, no activity. Probably has his subscription on auto renew. Maybe even using a "trash can" email so he doesn't get bothered with newsletters. I say, the odds are decent here.

But, who knows. Cogratulations, DavidMJS !

Comment

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                Most recent activity was January though.

• Steve bradley
                Steve bradley commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee
                Who forfieted? Hope it wasn't me i was on a fishing trip
                Last edited by Steve bradley; February 15, 2018, 04:26 PM.

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve bradley No it wasn't you. You can see the post in the Today's Posts section.

DavidMJS Congratulations! I’m looking forward to seeing what you pick.

Comment

Congrats DavidMJS ! But be careful I'm on a roll!

Comment

Congrats David!

Comment

Has there ever been a month where 3 ppl needed to be picked?

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think so. This is the first for me that I've had to pick a 2nd.

• Mosca
                      Mosca commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think we had one that went pretty deep into the second winner before it was claimed, there was a third winner all ready to be named and then, 11th hour.

DavidMJS Congratulations

Comment

Congrats DavidMJS

Hoping you claim your prize

Comment

Originally posted by Aimless1 View Post
                        Congrats DavidMJS

Hoping you DON'T claim your prize
                        Fixed that for ya!

Seriously, congrats to whoever ends up winning this thing. I've been drooling over the prizes myself in hopes I was gonna be #2.

Comment

DavidMJS, Congratulations On Being The Big Winner‼️
                          Choose Well and BBQ Forever‼️
                          Eat Well and Prosper❗️
                          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here