Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Awesome prizes to pick from.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

IvanC, Congratulations on Your Big Win! Other than Me, I can't Think of Anyone More Deserving πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ò€¼ï¸
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Huskee on the note of your second post, I'd be interested in some stats if they are available and they are ok to share. The number I would like to know is what percentage of the membership posts at least once per month. I have this sneaking suspicion that the really active members are in the vast minority.

Comment

• JCGrill
              JCGrill commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee so what's an "Active Member"?

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              JCGrill vBulletin's help lists this as active (having logged in) in the last 30 days. Whether this has been customized by our IT folks I don't know, so let's stick with logged in in the last 30 days. People naturally lose interest and move on, or just choose to pay to help support us w/o being active, and we don't purge inactive paying members obviously, so our ratio will probably keep widening.

• JCGrill
              JCGrill commented
              Editing a comment
              So roughly 15 percent of members have logged on in the last 30 days, and most certainly some number less than that have posted. Don't know why we're surprised about winners.

Congratulations!

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, wow, you just blew your chances. Ya know this is rigged.

Congrats! IvanC smoke on!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Wow; thank you to AmazingRibs.com, and thank you all for your kind words!

I've been a big fan of AmazingRibs.com since 2009 and am proud to be a charter member of the Pitmaster Club. This website is my first stop for smoking and grilling info, and I can't begin to imagine the number of times I've sent friends here to learn the secrets of great BBQ.

Now for the hard part; I've spent the entire evening figuring out which prize to select! I've been wanting a rectangular grill I can use with charcoal and/or wood, and also use for smoking, so my choice is The Good-One Open Range. I have the feeling I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

Thanks again!

Ivan (aka, IvanC)

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great to hear from you so promptly! I'm emailing some paperwork your way.... the ball's officially rolling!

• LA Pork Butt
                  LA Pork Butt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That had been my choice for a long time, but then they offered the Big Joe. Should I win it would be a tough choice.

• RonB
                  RonB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats again! Don't forget we love photos. Everything from the unpacking to the first cook and beyond.

Great Choice! We'd love to see pictures of it in action!

Comment

Congrats IvanC !!!
                  Enjoy that Open Range!

Comment

Wow a week one winner! Congrats!

Comment

Hearty congrats, IvanC !

Comment

Congrats to you! Looks like a great choice!

Comment

Congratulations and excellent choice!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here