Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent choice! Post pictures!

Comment

Great choice & congratulations on the win!

Comment

Congrats !!

Comment

Congrats, enjoy your prize

Comment

Great Pic Tobin. Now for your second post........we wanna see some pictures of that baby in action!

Comment

Fantastic win Tobin! As the previous winner, I know you are going to have a great time cooking on a higher end rig. Smoke on!!

Comment

You mean I didn't win? Well, heck. I guess I'll just go make myself feel better by buying about 30 pounds of meat at my local butcher's (Hi, Pam. See you later this week.) And as DanJohnston the Cremator posted, PICTURES PLEASE! I show the good ones to my wife which usually means she sends me shopping for meat.

Congratulations, and THANKS.

Comment

Thanks! Got my grill and got it set up. Feels awesome to use such a high quality gas grill for the first time (previously just had entry lever Weber)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is fantastic. Thank you much for posting the photo! I look forward to seeing some cooks on it soon.

• kmhfive
                    kmhfive commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the photo! Looks great.

• Potkettleblack
                    Potkettleblack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gorgeous.

That really looks sharp! I know you will enjoy it.

Comment

Fancy! Enjoy. Best of luck.

Comment

Congrats again. Lookin' forward to pics of your first cook.

Comment

Bravo Zulu!

Comment

Congrats on the win (This is my first post!!)

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome!

• RonB
                            RonB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome to The Pit.

Congrats! tobinfisher and welcome to the Pit Atlantamom

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, Doc, on your grand prize (really grand).
                            I'm sure you'll enjoy it for a long time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here