Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to The Pit.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome!

• Backyard Jack
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS, Doc, on your grand prize (really grand).
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Congrats! tobinfisher and welcome to the Pit Atlantamom

Leave a comment:

• Atlantamom
    replied
    Congrats on the win (This is my first post!!)

Leave a comment:

• DavidBondy
    replied
    Bravo Zulu!

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous.

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats again. Lookin' forward to pics of your first cook.

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the photo! Looks great.

• mattyb05
    replied
    Fancy! Enjoy. Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• bten
    replied
    That really looks sharp! I know you will enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    That is fantastic. Thank you much for posting the photo! I look forward to seeing some cooks on it soon.

• tobinfisher
    replied
    Thanks! Got my grill and got it set up. Feels awesome to use such a high quality gas grill for the first time (previously just had entry lever Weber)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    You mean I didn't win? Well, heck. I guess I'll just go make myself feel better by buying about 30 pounds of meat at my local butcher's (Hi, Pam. See you later this week.) And as DanJohnston the Cremator posted, PICTURES PLEASE! I show the good ones to my wife which usually means she sends me shopping for meat.

Congratulations, and THANKS.

Leave a comment:

• OldnSlow
    replied
    Fantastic win Tobin! As the previous winner, I know you are going to have a great time cooking on a higher end rig. Smoke on!!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here