Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's My Free Temperature Guide Magnet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's My Free Temperature Guide Magnet?

For a limited time, we are sending new paid Pitmaster Club members our 8.5" x 11" Comprehensive Food Temperature Guide Magnet with more than 80 temperature benchmarks for all major meats, sugar, oil, and more. It sells for $9.95 on Amazon.com. That's 42% of the price of a membership as soon as you join!

PLEASE ALLOW 45 DAYS FROM PAYMENT FOR YOUR FREE MAGNET TO ARRIVE if you're in the USA, and 60 days if you're outside of the USA. We don't have a shipping department. They are packaged and shipped by our teenage kids on weekends after they do their homework.

If you do not receive your magnet by then, please make sure you have typed your address in My Settings. Most "I never got my magnet" errors are because of a missing or incorrect mailing address.

If you were a Free Trial member but recently converted to a paid membership, PLEASE make sure your mailing address was added to your profile (don't worry, it's not visible by anyone except staff for the purpose of sending you the magnet or your prize if you win the monthly Sweepstakes).

You can view your address by clicking your username above (top-right) and selecting My Settings. Scroll down the My Settings page to the address fields/boxes. If it's wrong, make any necessary edits. Click Save. (FYI the "Magnet Mailed Date" at the bottom of this page may be incorrect, this is a work in progress). If you needed to make an edit to your address to make it correct, please email Clint Cantwell at clint[at]amazingribs[dot]com to let him know of the change so he doesn't try to send it to the wrong one if he's already pulled the new members' addresses.

If your correct address is there, or wasn't but you've just added it, please contact us.
    If you have questions about how the Pitmaster Club works, click here to go to the Help channel which has answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
    Last edited by Meathead; April 30, 2021, 02:56 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here