Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bacon Smoke on Yoder Durango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon Smoke on Yoder Durango

Another winner winner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dgvp4mI.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	249903Click image for larger version

Name:	OXSzRiy.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	249904Click image for larger version

Name:	WQBwAtl.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	249905Click image for larger version

Name:	N30wgEv.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	249906Click image for larger version

Name:	JlyHLfh.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	249907 Yet another bacon run that went well. Very pleased.

Bacon wrapped bacon with a side of bacon is one of my favorite meals! Looks yummy.

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... BAAAAAAAAAAAACON!!!!!! well done sir.... well done.

Comment

Sweeeeet! Love to see a thick skinned Yoder in action.

Comment

• PaynTrain
          PaynTrain commented
          Editing a comment
          Heck yeah, keep em coming Huskee

Beautiful

Comment

Looks delicious, PaynTrain !!! Keep up th' great work, an' enjoy th' bacon!!!

Comment

To PaynTrain --- I'm looking to up my game in the world of smoking . Thinking hard about Yoder and Lang. The Yoder Wichita and the Yoder Durango are candidates. The Yoder Durango looks about as cool as it gets, but I'm trying to be practical as well. Do you find that thebuilt in barrel is really worth it, or do you think you can do everything you want w/ just the Wichita ?? I called Yoder and talked to a sales rep and frankly, he didn't sell me too well on the virtues of the Durango --- so I thought I'd ask you --- or someone else who can chime in

Comment

• PaynTrain
              PaynTrain commented
              Editing a comment
              Marinehead sorry buddy! I missed a notification on this one apparently. What did you end up with?

Hey PaynTrain -- I'm only 5 months out on getting back to you --- bought an LSG 24x48, got it in November , and it is INCREDIBLE.

Comment

Marinehead That is fantastic! Yoder is quality stuff, you must be pleased. You do any home made bacon yet?? Pics??

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here