Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cover for The Good One Generation III Open Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover for The Good One Generation III Open Range

Just got an Open Range thanks to Amazing Ribs and their Gold Medal Giveaway! Due to my living in the very wet Pacific Northwest I wanted a cover that went over the legs of the unit, not just the top part like the factory cover. After digging around online I bought the following from Amazon for a whopping $13.60 (Amazon Prime free shipping):

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R4J5M8U/

This is the Classic Accessories 55-305-370401-00 Grill Cover, Medium Small, Black, which is "Guaranteed to fit barbecue grills 52" long x 24" wide x 44" high". It is one of the shorter grill covers so I decided to take a chance on it. The Open Range is an odd size, but I figured the extra length would work to cover the larger depth. I have purchased other Classic Accessories covers for some other smokers and lawn furniture, and their product is good quality. This is from their lowest-end line of products so I didn't know what to expect. Well, it fits just fine (although a bit sloppy, but gets the job done) and the quality is much better than expected for the price. See below pics:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Open Range Cover-05909.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	104.9 KB ID:	387957

Click image for larger version  Name:	Open Range Cover-05912.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	114.5 KB ID:	387958

Click image for larger version  Name:	Open Range Cover-05913.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	387959

Very Nice! Congrats on the new rig and the big win! I would love to see that Good One in action.

Comment

Congrats again Ivan.

Comment

Sweeeeet!

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Need to get this thing smoking!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheGoodOneOpenRange-05903.jpeg
Views:	195
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	388284

Comment

Nice grill and nice hound dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Butchman View Post
                Nice grill and nice hound dog!
                He's a rarity up in our area, but he's a great dog. Our other dog is a Redbone Coonhound/Lab mix. Our neighbors love us...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here