Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new cooker: MuleTuf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new cooker: MuleTuf

I just picked up my new to me cooker!! I won it on a auction Tuesday but couldn't pick up today..this thing is built like a tank.. has over 30 square feet of cooking area.. can't wait to fire this thing up!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190509_133312278_HDR.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	676522Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190509_133346874_HDR.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	676523Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190509_133306392_HDR.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	676524Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190509_133330244_HDR.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	676525Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190509_133321515_HDR.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	676526

Chain driven rotary cooking racks? Fireboxes in the back? Pretty unique cooker...really nice dude. You can crank out some serious que on that thing. I dub thee .... Roto Ton

Comment

• bardsleyque
      bardsleyque commented
      Editing a comment
      is that a caddilac? I have one as well great cooker!

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a mule tuf .. built in Missouri .@bardsleyque

• bardsleyque
      bardsleyque commented
      Editing a comment
      the cadi is from Sikeston as well.Yours looks a little heavier duty with better sealing doors all around!

Clearly the AR Pit Crew has been a bad influence ... congrats!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      MBMorgan I have had a problem with collecting smokers and grills well before I got here.. but I will say this place does not help one bit!!!

Congratulations! I echo Troutman 's comment about how unique that thing is. Can wait to hear how it cooks!

Comment

Congratulations! That looks amazing.

Comment

Woohooo!!! ROTISSERIE!!!

Comment

Big Bad Mama!!!!

Comment

Really like the chrome rims!

Now maybe some curb feelers.

Comment

Seriously? You put my MCS to shame! Thatsa nice machine.

Comment

That thing is a beast!

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker. Winning an auction is great until you realize you paid more than anyone else thought it was worth... And yes, I have done that too.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                    Backroadmeats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The auction results can be even worse on an online auction when you drink to much and get competitive .. I have overpaid for a few things. RonB

• Uncle Bob
                    Uncle Bob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's called "bid fever", and it's why auctions exist...………….sometimes a blood sport. Here, hold my paddle...……………….

It is a Couple year old mule tuf smoker.. it has a lifetime firebox warranty on the firebox and grill. Manufacturer claim it will do 45 turkeys or 60 pork butts. I called and talked to the owner who says it has only been cooked in six times and it looks that way too.. it was in his garage it's whole life.. I have to get some charcoal to fire this thing up!!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                    Backroadmeats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    klflowers they claim it will hold 250-275 for 8 hours on two bags of charcoal.. we will see about that though..

• klflowers
                    klflowers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's pretty efficient. Dammit, you are going to make me relocate to MN. Well, maybe only in the summer. June, maybe, since it is snowing in May. Leave in July.

• Backroadmeats
                    Backroadmeats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    klflowers you would be fine June through septemer.. it warmed up to 57 today but two hours north of me got ten inches of snow last night...

Catering?

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                    Backroadmeats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LA Pork Butt yeah eventually. For now just do some hog roasts and bigger cooks.. possibly rent it out..

Holy smokes that's a beast!
                  Nice score.

Comment

Nice pit..Yep, you can crank out some production with that design. get cooking and post some pics!!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                    Backroadmeats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have not fired this thing up yet but do you think two 4 inch stacks will provide enough airlflow?? That is the only thing I was concerned with when I saw this thing. Ahumadora

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Try it and see how it works. Should be enough. I don't really beleive them when they say 2 bags of charcoal in 8 hours. (In 110F heat?) They are up nice in high so should draw fine. You don't have to worry about vertical temp differences with the rotissire .

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here