Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kindling Cracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindling Cracker

I have been wanting this kindle splitter for a while now and finally spent the $99 bucks to get the XL version. I have to say it works awesome and let’s you make pretty much any size you want. I guess it’s the little things in life that keep you happy!
    Attached Files

It's a definite winner!

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Ed, been missing you.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know you been sorta lurking. Hope the intestinal thing is over.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, on Recovery Road.

I have the same one and haven't lost a finger yet!

Comment

In the 15 minutes I christened this thing today I didn’t smash my hand yet with the maul 😄 I am sure that’s coming soon.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        It'll never happen. Hold the stick by its side and give a few light taps to set, let go, and then the money shot.
        Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; March 9, 2019, 07:37 PM.

Good for you. My friends "Lefty" and "Three Fingers" wish they had bought one too. 🙂

Comment

Been lusting for one of those for a long time....

Comment

It’s on my list too...glad to hear it works well!

Comment

Congrats! I agree, it's one of my most favorite purchases in my wood-burning endeavors. Great design, funtional, simple, far safer than an axe or maul. Anyone desiring one, I'd suggest getting the XL, I cant imagine having only the regular.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Loves my XL!

Jus got given some black cherry, few days ago...

Wanna tell us the name of it?

Comment

Kindling Cracker
            Attached Files

Comment

This thing looks awesome, and there's an equally cool story about how it was designed & developed.

"The Kindling Cracker started out as a school science project at the age of 13 and it is now sold all around the world with the help of my amazing family and some really cool distributors."

Ayla Hutchison is the young inventor of Kindling Cracker! Learn more about how she came up with the idea for a safe, simple way to chop wood for kindling.

Comment

I got one for Christmas, love it. Not as hard on my (no longer fresh) back as using the splitting maul. Plus, while I liked using the maul, getting kindling sized splits was generally by accident.

Comment

The good folks here recommended I get one and they were so right. LOVE these!

Comment

Yeah, these are awesome. We got one for making small logs for the Sauna. It is a great tool. All you need is this and 2-lb hammer.

Comment

I’m splitting toothpicks with mine lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here