Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Country BBQ Pits Smokehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Country BBQ Pits Smokehouse

So SWMBO were at our local Academy Sports today, and I took the opportunity to show her the vertical style smoker I have had my eye on for awhile now. The selling points are greater capacity and smaller footprint in the garage than my current Over and Under model. I have been instructed to sell the Over and Under and buy this magnificent smoking machine, and I'm good with that! 😀

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/old...dCatid=3321871
    Last edited by Steve R.; December 23, 2018, 12:09 AM.

Oh, Bee...Oh, Wye!!!!
    We's off on an Adventure, now!!!!
    I caint wait to see th Great Food that comes outta this cooker, Brother!

Comment

I have been contemplating getting into sausage making, and this one comes equipped with the rods to hang said sausages, Mr. Bones .

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Seen th sausage hooks thing in th specs, looks like yer on th way to Sausage King, Brother!
        Lemme know, if ya need a taste-tester!

Nice new rig coming your way! Uh, what's a over under? Guessing a horizontal offset?

Comment

Congrats on winning the favor of SWMBO. Enjoy the new cooker! And the smoked sausages!

Comment

Nice smoker! I love the fact that it has 'working height', i.e. you don't have to bend way down to tend to charcoal et.c. Looking forward to your review and first smokes with it!

Comment

Congrats. If you have to sell the old one before getting the new one, I suggest an asking price of $1 - negotiable.

Comment

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, as a motivated seller, I won't be driving a hard bargain.

Hurray for small blessings (the wife giving you the nod that is) and having an Academy up there in Kentucky !!!

Comment

Enjoy the new smoker !!

Comment

He shoots, he scores! It’s showin here it’s out of stock. Hope there is one for you.

Comment

• Steve R.
                Steve R. commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, I have only been given the green light by the coach to shoot. There are 3 at my local store, so I should be good.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here