Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moberg Smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moberg Smokers

Does anyone have any experience with Moberg Smokers out of Dripping Springs, TX? We are in the market for a new smoker for the ranch, and I've noticed their instagram page having smokers made for Stiles Switch, Heim BBQ, Killen's and more.

Their backyard smokers look really nice too.

Jon Solberg Jon is buddies with Robert Sierra SS Pitcrew that has a Moberg RS500 and that is one sweet cooker!

Comment

Mobergs look super sweet. I have seen the 1000gal ones at Lewis Black's in austin. Just awesome. Even their backyard sized ones look great! The backyard is on par price wise with a Jambo backyard. The larger sized ones seem to be great deals.

Comment

Nice looking rigs! Never heard of them until now. I've also just recently become aware of these guys.
        They got some real bad a$$ smokers!
        Custom BBQ Trailers, BBQ pits, and custom smokers built in Texas. At East Texas Smoker Co., our products are built to last and designed with you in mind. We deliver nationwide and around the world! WWW.EASTTEXASSMOKERCOMPANY.COM

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoStarvo View Post
          Does anyone have any experience with Moberg Smokers out of Dripping Springs, TX? We are in the market for a new smoker for the ranch, and I've noticed their instagram page having smokers made for Stiles Switch, Heim BBQ, Killen's and more.

Their backyard smokers look really nice too.

Let me know what you want to know about them and I’ll find you some anwsers. I don’t have one but they do sponsor my MIM team mate Robert Sierra so we are in the freind’s and family circle.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            I tried to enter one of those circles but being just a square it didn't work out.

• RanchoStarvo
            RanchoStarvo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, we are trying to replace our Texas Smokemaster.. I will post a pic of it in this thread.

I like their stuff, they're gorgeous. Would love to have one in my backyard.

Comment

Hey Guys, sorry for the late reply, had to get out of town for the weekend.

Basically we are trying to replace our Texas Smokemaster, pic attached (beer can for scale). It's a great smoker but it's actually our uncle's and he's taking it back.

I'm not really sure the necessity of the smoke stack, I'd rather have more room in the barrel. This would be mainly for family BBQs.

For my dad's bday, we want to replace it with a good one, and Moberg is just outside of where I live (Austin). Also considering Pitts & Spitts bc I know them pretty well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Check out the Moberg backyard model. They also have a cool 250 gal version too, check out their instagram

Comment

• RanchoStarvo
                RanchoStarvo commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. I found a good backyard model on their IG account, going for $2800, looks like a good replacement

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here