Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peoria Cooker Meat Monster (Internal Firebox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peoria Cooker Meat Monster (Internal Firebox)

Ok so I'm about five drinks into my evening and I get a little more self-indulgent with every sip. So here are some pictures of my pride and joy. It's an amazing cooker that turns out great food despite my shortcomings. Feel free to ask any questions about it you want. If I answer and it sounds made up, it probably is. But it will still be an answer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smoker.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	440108Click image for larger version

Name:	20170502_195442.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	440104Click image for larger version

Name:	20170502_195652.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	440105Click image for larger version

Name:	20170502_163113.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	440106Click image for larger version

Name:	20170502_195612.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	440107Click image for larger version

Name:	20170502_195636.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	440103

Attached Files

Really cool cooker. Thx for sharing.

Comment

Looks like quite th' Lean Mean Cookin' Machine!
      I look forward to seein' more from ya, amigo!
      Sláinte!

Comment

Good looking cooker!

Comment

Nice! What a great machine. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Really sweet rig.

Comment

That’s pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Interesting cooker, internal firebox (be interested in how that works out) and the kettle (over the top!!!). Nice rig dude !!

Comment

• SouthStreetBarbecue
                  SouthStreetBarbecue commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The internal firebox was a game changer, that's for sure. Coupled with the BBQ Guru I can put in about 15 lbs. of charcoal and a couple of hickory splits, put the food on and walk away. If I want to play a round of golf while food is cooking it's no problem.
                  Overall it's been great. It's as close to "set and forget" as you can get without using gas or electricity for the heat source.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here